El objetivo de esta Prueba de nivel de Inglés es conocer de un modo sencillo cuál es tu nivel de conocimiento del idioma.
De esta forma, te asegurarás de incorporarte en un grupo con un nivel acorde y poder así avanzar mejor en el conocimiento del idioma.
Debes rellenar los datos solicitados en el formulario, marcar las casillas correspondientes a cada pregunta y finalmente pulsar el botón “Enviar ”.
Los datos se analizarán de forma personal en Kinsela y te informaremos del resultado.
Fecha nacimiento (requerido)
Curso escolar (requerido)
Correo electrónico (requerido)
Tick (✓) A, B, or C to complete the sentences.
1. Who _____ you that strange story?
A did tellB toldC did you tell
2. Which hotel _____ the most expensive rooms?
A hasB does haveC is have
3. Eva was tired because she _____ the night before.
A didn’t sleptB hadn’t sleepC hadn’t slept
4. We gave Kojo a lift because he _____ missed his bus.
A wouldB hadC have
5. Who _____ yesterday?
A you sawB did see youC did you see
6. The man said the time _____ 8 o’clock.
A wasB beenC be
7. What _____ to your hair? It looks terrible!
A has happenedB was happenedC happens
8. When I got home I realized I _____ my keys on the bus.
A leaveB leftC had left
9. The teacher _____ to sit down.
A said usB told usC told to us
10. Who _____ the cake? It’s very good!
A did makeB madeC made
11. How _____ last night?
A you feltB were you feelC did you feel
12. Ben said he _____ ring me later.
A hadB wasC would
13. Maria told us she _____ tired, and went to bed.
A wasB has beenC is
14. Jamie said he _____ the film many times before.
A sawB had seenC sees
15. How many people _____ to the concert?
A goesB were goneC went
16. My grandfather told us about the places he _____ to in his life.
A was travellingB had travelledC going to travel
17. Before last night, I _____ the professor.
A was never meetingB have never metC had never met
18. Who _____ you last night? Was it Mary?
A does callB calledC have you called
19. Tom said he _____ a doctor in the future.
A goes to beB had beenC was going to be
20. The radio news said there _____ a road accident an hour earlier.
A beenB had beenC would been
1. Please put your luggage _____ the belt.
A toB onC over
2. Who does this bag _____?
A belong toB own toC go with
3. At first nobody _____ there was a problem.
A plannedB organizedC realized
4. Quick! _____ the train. It’s leaving now.
A Get onB Catch onC Go in
5. We’re going _____ holiday next week.
A forB toC on
6. Check how hot the water is before you _____ the bath.
A get intoB go onC walk to
7. We _____ the bus at the wrong stop.
A took offB got offC went from
8. The men were freed _____ prison after two years.
A offB fromC out of
9. Is there time to _____ swim before we go home?
A goB have aC take
10. I’m away next weekend, so I’m _____ my dog with friends.
A leavingB havingC staying
11. Please _____ Mark that dinner is ready.
A toldB sayC tell
12. What have you _____ your mother? She’s very unhappy.
A said toB saidC told to
13. ‘Hurry up!’ _____ Dad.
A told usB saidC told
14. Dom _____ that he wanted to study medicine.
A has toldB said usC said
15. I _____ you not to do that!
A ’m sayingB ’ve toldC told to
Tick (✓) A, B, or C to complete the sentences with past participles.
16. I didn’t know that you and Raju had _____ about this.
A speakedB spokenC spoke
17. She had never _____ the song before, but she did it beautifully.
A sangB singedC sung
18. John told us he had _____ the police.
A rungB rangC ring
19. Liam said that he hadn’t _____ an aeroplane before.
A flyedB flownC flew
20. Gina’s parents had _____ her some money.
A givenB gavenC gave
Which past participle has a different sound? Tick (✓) A, B, or C.
Example: A won ■ B begun ■ C got ■✓
1. A becomeB doneC gone
2. A brokenB broughtC caught
3. A feltB spokenC read
4. A madeB paidC said
5. A putB sungC come
Which syllable has the unstressed /ə/ sound? Tick (✓) A, B, or C.
Example: A after/noon/ ■ B af/ter/noon ■ C /af/ternoon ■✓
6. A /for/gettingB for/ge/ttingC forge/tting/
7. A /in/terestingB in/te/restingC inte/res/ting
8. A /di/sastersB di/sas/tersC disas/ters/
9. A /af/terwardsB af/ter/wardsC after/wards/
10. A /in/formationB in/for/mationC infor/ma/tion